Pullem Wealth Management
Financial Success is a Choice!
Heidi U. Pullem
With over 30 years financial experience, Heidi is passionate about helping her clients grow and protect their assets, reduce taxes, create income, and reduce the financial risks when we live too long, die too soon, or become sick and disabled.
Heidi is a well-known financial educator and Certified Financial Planner, counseling professionals, business executives, government employees, health-care workers, teachers and industry workers.
She regularly lectures to professional and community organizations, speaking on a wide variety of financial topics. Her articles and interviews have appeared in local and national publications and on TV, and she has been honored in Vancouver Magazine as a 2013 Vancouver Five Star Wealth Manager, and in Wealth & Finance International as Most Trusted Financial Planner-British Columbia.
She is a member of Advocis (Financial Advisors Association of Canada), Financial Planners Standards Council, Vancouver Estate Planning Council, and works in partnership with Worldsource Financial Management Inc and IDC Worldsource Insurance Network, subsidiaries of Guardian Capital Group, to specialize in strategic wealth management, insurance, retirement, tax and estate planning services.
Mutual Funds and some Segregated Funds provided by the Fund Companies are offered through Worldsource Financial Management Inc. Other Products and Services are offered through Pullem Wealth Management.
Independence & Integrity
With that commitment to her clients, she provides careful proactive financial planning, and offers creative strategies, which have been key to her long term client relationships. Clients of Heidi have written:
- “Our decision to work with you was based on the fact that we liked you and felt confident working with you. We saw what you were doing made sense, and we were comfortable that you were doing the best for us. We trust you. You made us better returns*, and we saw our account statements reflect that our investments were going up, and saw that our taxes were going down. We never got that before dealing with you.”
- “There isn’t anything else I could ask you for as you are meeting all my needs and expectations, and are there for me whenever I need help.”
- “You look out for my interests, and tell me about new things that are available to me, invite me to seminars, remind me to come in for regular reviews, and are very accessible for me to call or come and see.”
- “You looked at my whole financial situation, and told me about things like long term care insurance, which I had never heard of. Now my kids won’t have to drop everything to take care of me, as I have planned for this myself. As my situations change, I will be counting on you for help. I have already referred family to you.”
- “You gave me the confidence I needed. I don’t worry about my investments with you. I completely trust you and feel you have my best interests at heart. I feel important with you, and have full confidence that I can refer friends without ever hesitating.”
* Future returns are not guaranteed
A Working Partnership
Heidi’s focus is on understanding each client’s individual concerns and objectives, then tailoring solutions to meet their specific needs. A ‘total needs’ approach is undertaken for each client which includes:
- Understanding of your current family circumstances
- Assessing your assets, insurance, benefits, pensions, income sources, tax returns, and estate documents
- Considering your personal and financial goals
- Identifying potential risks
- Presenting options
- Implementing recommendations
Ongoing service includes reviewing your personal and financial situation on a regular basis, and making any changes necessary to incorporate new circumstances, or changes to your goals, as you move through the various stages of your life.
Should We Be Talking…?
We should be talking if:
- you are unhappy with your investment returns or portfolio’s volatility
- you are not getting the service you deserve from your advisor
- you want to pay less tax or generate more income
- you want to avoid the potential devastating financial consequences of a disability or critical illness
- you worry about outliving your money, or not maintaining your lifestyle
- you want to protect your family or estate plans
- you do not have a retirement income strategy
- your written personal financial plan is outdated